Saturday 19th October 2013, Central Manchester University Hospital
Aimed at senior Medical Students and Foundation Doctors
FREE to ASiT members – limited places available
– Popular one-day course to equip junior doctors with the fundamental techniques required for success in the early years of surgery.
– High tutor to participant ratio.
– Topics linked to the Intercollegiate Surgical Curriculum Programme (ISCP) so ideal for those applying to Core Surgical Training.
Hands-on skills include:
– Sterile technique and gloving
– Wound closure
– Excision of skin lesions under LA
– Securing drains
Other topics covered include:
– Selection into surgery
– Medical records
– CV building
Secure your place now:
1. You must be an ASiT member (www.asit.org/join)
2. Email email@example.com
3. Send a cheque payable to ‘ASiT Events Ltd.’ for £50 (returned upon attendance) to ASiT, (R.E. FSS Course), 35-43 Lincoln’s Inn Fields, London, WC2A 3PE.
ASiT – the pursuit of excellence in training