News & Announcements
National Student Poster Prize in Cardiothoracic Surgery
The Society for Cardiothoracic Surgery in Great Britain & Ireland invites the submission of abstracts of case presentations, original research, literature review or clinical audit to be made at the annual national meeting: Excel London 20th~22nd March 2011.
- Open to all students registered in UK medical schools
- Twenty abstracts will be selected for poster presentation
- Those selected to present will be granted free admission to the entire meeting
- Poster presentations will be judged by a panel of cardiothoracic surgeons
- A national prize will be awarded to the best poster at the annual dinner
Rules of submission: The abstract may cover any aspect of cardiothoracic surgery. The abstract must be clearly marked with the name of the student author and one supervising consultant. Abstracts should be 250 words in length and may include a picture or diagram. You will be notified if your entry is shortlisted by 30th January 2011.
Abstracts should be sent to the SCTS administrator by email at: email@example.com.
Closing date for entries is Sunday 16th January 2011.