News & Announcements
BAPRAS – Plastic Surgery Day for Medical Students
16th October 2010 | Royal College of Surgeons of England, London
The 5th BAPRAS (British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons) Undergraduate Course is a one-day national event for all medical students interested in finding out more about a career in plastic surgery.
Updated course content will appeal to both new students and past attendees alike in this enjoyable, exciting & educational course. Plastic surgical skills practice on manikins are enhanced with new skills taught; abstract submissions from students are invited; prizes will be awarded for the best poster and surgical skills.
- Hear presentations by consultant plastic surgeons on plastic surgery
- Practice plastic surgical skills on manikins
- Listen to careers advice on how to get into plastic surgery
- Meet plastic surgeons during coffee and lunch breaks
- Consider medical electives advice, research ideas and charity work
- Receive BAPRAS Certificate of Attendance, for your portfolio
- Win a prize for ‘Best plastic surgery poster’ or ‘Best plastic surgical skills’
Venue – Royal College of Surgeons of England, London
(Nearest underground station: Holborn)
This event is for all medical students, from first year to finalists. Attendance of the course is free but we do require a deposit of £15.00 to secure a place, which will be returned at registration on the day.
For more information, contact Angela Rausch: firstname.lastname@example.org.